- Ultra-homogeneous main magnet field, 0.5 ppm over 45cm DSV(VRMS)
- Usable FOV of 50cm in all directions
- ZBO (zero boil-off) virtually eliminates cryogen consumption
- Recommended helium refill interval of 10 years
- Rapid start-up
- One-button plan setup
- High throughput protocols while retaining full user customization
- Integration to PACS and HIS/RIS systems via DICOM 3.0 protocols
- Combination of integrated phased array high-density coil elements
- 4 distinct coil arrays can be connected simultaneously for whole body imaging without repositioning
DATA ACQUISITION AND PPI
- 16-channel data acquisition system
- Latest generation parallel imaging (PPI) accelerates scan times while delivering the highest quality images
- Multiple phased array coils collect signals simultaneously
Advanced Software Applications
- Protocols for head and spine exams optimized for high resolution and SNR, including protocols for fast and post-contrast exams.
- Multiple b values (5)
- Single directional DWI
- Shorter ETL for improved DWI
- Multiple directions (21)
- Average DWI Maps
- Flexible PPI factors from 1.0 to 2.0
- Auto ADC Maps
Isotropic 3D T1
- Shorter scan time with increased resolution
- Reliable image quality
- Advanced Diffusion Tensor Imaging acquisition sequences
- Clinically optimized protocols provide comprehensive capabilities ranging from routine imaging to specialized imaging strategies unique to oncology.
- Ultra-fast breath hold protocols such as single shot, balanced, and in- and out-of-phase optimized sequences.
- Optimized free breathing protocols for uncooperative patients.
- 3D T1 protocols optimized for excellent spatial and temporal resolution in dynamic post-contrast exams.
- MR Cholangiopancreatography and Urography protocols.
- Multiple b-value DWI imaging for pathological differentiation.
Advanced Spectrum FatSat SPAIR/SPIR
- Advanced pulse selection to produce consistent FatSat results for large anatomy imaging.
- T2 weighted imaging using a shorter TR.
- T2 weighting, contrast enhanced, with the use of Magnitude Recovery.
- Partial Fourier Transformation (PFT)
- 40 percent scan time reduction
- Fast reconstruction
- Support for Gradient Echo and Spin Echo sequences
In- and Out-of-Phase Imaging
- In- and out-of-phase in one breath hold for spatial consistency
- True steady-state ultra-fast GRE protocol for motion-free abdominal imaging
Advanced Volume Imaging of Abdomen
- Fast uniform fat suppression
- Ultra short TR TE, very low FA, provides excellent T1 contrast
- Fast 14- to 18-second scan time for breath-hold exams
- Compatible with slice interpolation and PFT for high resolution and shorter scan times
- Rapid acquisition
- Multiple b values
- ADC map
- Clinically optimized protocols for high resolution orthopedic exams
- Full 50cm FOV for high-quality off-center imaging with homogeneous fat suppression
MTC Plus T2* Flash
- Orthopedic and spine imaging
- Delivers excellent tissue contrast between cartilage, joint fluid, bone, muscles, and ligaments
Dedicated anatomical coils deliver high resolution and SNR in joint imaging
- Dedicated and Multi-Purpose joint coils are available in a variety of sizes, specially designed to provide excellent image quality and flexibility with high resolution and SNR.
- Optimal coil placement directly on the anatomy, providing excellent image quality.
- Clinically optimized contrast or non-contrast angiography protocols for arterial and venous imaging.
- TOF 3D Multi-volume and 2D protocols with very high resolution for non-contrast angiography
- 2D fast bolus tracking interface for contrast enhanced angiography studies
- Auto-MIP and background subtraction for optimal vessel visualization
- Fast scan with very short TR and TE
- K-space center filling
- Automatic MIP processing
- Automatic subtraction processing
Interactive Bolus Detection
- Interactive real-time scan and display
- ROI signal intensity Auto-Switch
- Subtraction for better bolus view
- User-friendly interactive design